The development of a truly unique concept is a struggle, which is why there is so much “copying” in an industry. Our new business, product and service ideas often have existing products and services as a base, with only different results. To see opportunities in a critical light, stepping outside the current framework is key.
What is a brainstorm?
According to Wikipedia, “Brainstorm is a creative technique designed to develop a large number of theories to solve a problem.” Mindful business ideas should be censored. No idea is dumb or impossible and everyone’s contribution is just as valuable. Mail Clerk’s views are as important as the president’s.
To get out of the current business or industry structure, participants must “erase” their memories and pretend they don’t know what is possible (or not). Consider every thought with equal concern, no matter how strange. When you come up with something out of the ordinary, then they have to re-think their position.
Brainstorm through the five senses
There is nothing more boring than a sterile conference room. Yet this is where the room with the four empty walls and the room of a stimulus (away from the best environment for brainstorming new ideas), has a lot of new business idea / concept development sessions. Brainstorming sessions require “springboards” to get creative juices flowing.
One technique for breaking down and creating innovative business, product, or service ideas is to involve all the external senses. Try to fill colorful gift bags with small textures, tastes, displays, ingredients, sounds and fragrances. In mindfulness sessions, participate in small groups of three or four people and give each group a bag. Organize each group by bag, imagining how the sensory aspects can be incorporated into a new product or other new idea. After writing the ideas and digging into the bag for about 20 minutes about writing, allow each group to present their ideas. You will find yourself with a lot of great ideas than putting yourself into practice.
Brainstorms through trends
Another way to promote business ideas is to study trends. Business and public interest publications; Internet; And commercial journals can be effective tools for brainwashing for a variety of reasons.
– General publications include articles from various industries and societies in general – which is good for developing new ideas that can be applied to your own industry.
– Business publications often include a mix of short articles (good for brainstorming ideas based on what people outside of your industry are doing) and in-depth reports (new product concept based on trends) Good for development).
– The Internet reflects real-time trends. Track and report the hottest topics on social bookmarking sites and blog directories (such as del.icio.us and technology). Word Tracker monitors online searches, with over 100 reports per day.
– Expand your idea base by scamming multiple business related articles (news articles, features, human interest, and analytics pieces), resulting in more new product ideas.
No matter what your brainstorm techniques are, remember two principles:
1) No censorship and
2) Use your ideas and current trends as a springboard for new ideas. Do this and make sure your mindfulness sessions are successful.