The best home-based business ideas start with knowing your niche. If you are one of the many people with disabilities who want to contribute, remember, you have some special abilities, life experience, interests and values that others may not have, so find your strengths It will be much easier.
Here are 10 best home-based (disabled accessible) business ideas you might want to consider:
1. Bed and breakfast – especially for people with disabilities. If you live in a big house and love visitors, this is a handicapped, accessible business designed to help people with disabilities get out and travel. A great job in the home business.
2. For people who have pets who like to take care of animals temporarily. I know a lot of people who want to go on weekends but they have no one to leave their pets who will love them so much.
Je. Jewelry Designer Have you seen the opera show about ten-year-old Shiloh Pepin who wants to grow up to be a jewelry designer? Her crippled leg disability will not stop her from pursuing her dream career and neither should you.
G. Gift Basket Service – The merchant can design them for a specific niche in the home and send them to buyers or make them available at local specialty stores.
Internet. Internet Store If you are a computer savvy, consider starting an Internet-based business that sells accessories. You receive a commission for everything you sell to others. Visit my website for more information.
6. Life Coaching – Who knows better than you what it means to survive and thrive with any kind of disability or challenge? Many people are waiting for your encouraging words.
Song. Songwriter – For those who love music, why not write and sell to make a living?
8. Recording artist. If your voice is beautiful, you can make a living by becoming a singer. Maybe your niche is shaking – hey someone wrote and sang all these McDonald’s jingles. Or maybe your niche is spiritual music, rock ‘rolls or weddings’.
9. Screenwriter – Write what you know. Tell your story. Everyone has already said that your life is like a movie. Why not share your story with us all?
10. Encouraging Speakers – Encouraging speakers are much needed. You can also speak in churches, community organizations, business meetings and even write or publish a book to inspire others.
If you are born or challenge or experience a life-changing event and later become disabled or handicapped later in life, and you want to work, you can and should.
Think seriously about starting a small business from home. Here are just ten easy business ideas.
I know you can come up with more home based business ideas that are specific to your skills, values and interests. Here’s your business success.